ALL AGENCIES doing business in New York State are subject to the latest department of Financial Services cybersecurity requirements.
Some have a limited exemption; some do not. Regardless, ALL must comply. Are you aware of your responsibility?..
N.Y.’s Aug. 28, 2017 date of compliance is fast approaching….
For A Limited Time, We Are Now Offering It For FREE
We have 9 spots left, now it’s the time to reserve your free assessment spot with our security experts.
The assessment will include the 16 points as stated in the regulation, such as:
- Cybersecurity Program
- Cybersecurity Policy
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk Assessment
- Cybersecurity Personnel and Intelligence
- Incident Response Plan
Here Is What You Will Learn
- Real and Relevant Risks Such as Ransomware and Security Holes
- Likelihood and Impact Analysis
- What Can Be Done To Be In Compliance
- What Can You Do To Reduce Risks Such as Ransomware
If The DFS Audited Your Firm, Would You Comply or FAIL With The New Cyber Security Requirements?
- Call 646-755-3933 and speak LIVE with an expert
- Hit reply and ask to reserve your spot