[column span=”10″ class=”col-md-offset-1″]
2Secure provides various Cybersecurity assessments based on current and future trends in cybersecurity threats landscape.
Your assets are under constant threat; your employees, information stored across cloud systems, and business infrastructure. These assets are vulnerable to threats such as social engineering, ransomware, malicious software, warms, human errors, back-doors, software bugs, and unauthorized access.
The main purpose of any assessment is to find how an attacker can access your assets. Our goal is to determine the impact vs. likelihood and what can be done to reduce both the impact and the likelihood.
Below you will find a partial list of assessments we can provide:
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing Management
- Assets Threat Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Incident Response
- Ransomware Threat Exposure
- Compliance Gap Analysis And Recommendations
- Web Applications
- Internet Of Things – IoT
- Dark-net and Deep-Web Data Search and Analysis
Depending On Your Assessment Requirements, Our Experts Will Answer The Following
- Likelihood and Impact Analysis
- Top 5-7 threats – What are the 5 to 7 most relevant and destructive issues your company is facing at this time.
- Are you trending up or down? Here, we tell you if your security is getting better or worse, considering current business initiatives, policies, partnerships, is your company’s situation becoming more or less risky?
- How are you managing to it? What is the plan to improve, and how are we measuring your progress?
- Compliance Gap Analysis
Ready to start conversation
your cybersecurity assessments needs?
Talk to us now.
[button text=”START HERE” type=”info” size=”large” link=”/contact-us/”]