At 2Secure we want you to have the peace of mind that your network infrastructure is protected from any outside intruders. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and making sure you feel comfortable to use your computers and network equipment without any outside intruders watching.
We do not disclose any personal information unless you authorize us to do so, the law requires it, or to protect the rights or property of 2Secure Corp. Any non-personal information, communications or material you send to 2Secure Corp. by Internet electronic mail is on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever.
We operate under a strict set of privacy principles. 2Secure Corp. takes care to respect the privacy of its online visitors (guests and/or members). Information that can identify any online visitor is collected only when voluntarily offered by the visitor. At 2Secure Corp. we continuously strive to improve your experience. To do so, we internally use personally identifiable information to personalize the customer experience and to improve our content and product offering, and site design and layout.
We HATE spam as much or more than you do and we will not share your information with anyone outside 2Secure Corp., except to the extent necessary to allow you to participate in site activities. In particular, we do not rent or sell mailing lists of site visitors to any third party.
We will never post your e-mail address or other identifying information you have provided on our site without your consent.
We will only use your information to communicate with you directly, and you can remove yourself from our list at any time with one simple click.
Personal Information Use Policy
We collect non-personal information from online visitors in order to constantly improve our web site.
Information that can identify a visitor (e.g. name or address) is not collected in this process, nor does 2Secure Corp. require disclosure of such information. Information that can identify a visitor is collected only when the visitor provides it voluntarily.
We will never willfully disclose personally identifiable information about our customers to any third party without prior consent.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
We may share non-personal, aggregate information regarding customer demographics, traffic patterns, sales, and site usage with our partners or advertisers.
Terms and conditions
- All products sold by 2Secure Corp are covered under our 30 day return period, unless stated otherwise.
- To return a product, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested from 2Secure Corp within 30 days of the date the product was shipped to you.
- After 30 days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer.
- All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date issued.
- Arrangement for a return must be made within 15 days from the date the item is shipped.
- All products must be returned in like-new condition, including original packaging and all documentation and accessories. Charges will be applied for ALL missing accessories or parts. 2Secure Corp will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused. Over clocking or improper installation of CPU fans will cause CPUs to chip or burn. All chipped and burnt CPUs are considered physically damaged and are not eligible for replacement or refund.
- Products that are defective and/or damaged on arrival and/or the seal of included packages is broken, can only be returned for repair / replacement. 2Secure Corp will not honor requests for exchanges under any circumstances.
- 2Secure Corp does not offer cross ship services.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping fees are not refundable.
- 25% restocking fee applies to all refunds.
- Please allow 2-3 business days to generate keys for your Astaro product license keys.
We charge 8.875% sales Tax on orders shipped to New York/USA state.
- Is 100% financing. You acquire equipment without a large cash outlay.
- Does not affect your other credit lines.
- Avoids obsolescence, with easy upgrades.
- Payments can be fully deductible, pre-tax expense.
- Is fixed rate financing that will not change during the lease term.
- Financing can be done over the phone with no financial statements (up to $75,000)
- Can be flexible to fit your needs.
- Certain lease types can be fully tax deductible in the year of acquisition.
- Soft Costs can generally be covered.
We try to make sure all prices on 2Secure Corp are correct, but mistakes and human errors are common. If an order is placed and an item in the order is deemed to have been incorrectly priced, we will contact the buyer for a price update before the order is processed.
We accept PayPal, Discover, MasterCard, Visa credit cards: Orders can be paid by check as well.
Have questions? Please use the form on the right or call us.